Copyright © 2017 Countryside Floral and Garden Blog. All Rights Reserved.
Countryside Floral and Garden recently collaborated with Genesa Richards Photography and Meant2Be Events on a mountain-inspired wedding shoot, just in time for the spring season. The beautiful Snoqualmie Ridge was the perfect setting, illuminating the sultry green and crisp white designs. The immaculate taste of the design team at Countryside does it again, creating modern yet traditional designs. Bouquets of roses, Lush Garden Foliage, Tillandsia, Queen Anne’s Lace, Ranunculus, Succulents, Pee Gee Hydrangeas, Deciduous Huck, Variegated Fuchsia, white mini callas, scented geranium creative centerpieces made up of darling succulents, white hydrangeas, Roses, Ornamental Kale, Jasmine, Fiber Optic Grass, Queen Anne’s Lace, Brunia, Pokeweed, Solomon Seal and Tillandsia.
- Photographer: Genesa Richards Photography
- Dress Store: cicada
- Floral Designer: Countryside Floral & Garden
- Linens and Coverings: Creative Coverings
- Rentals: Grand Event Rentals
- Makeup Artist: Jordan Ross
- Event Designer: Meant2Be Events
- Tuxedo and Men’s Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
- Cake Designer: My Cakes
- Invitation Designer: Songbird Paperie
- Event Venue: TPC Snoqualmie Ridge Golf Club
- Submitted via Two Bright Lights